Soluciones ejercicios 4°

Hola chicos y chicas de cuarto!

Os dejo las soluciones de los ejercicios de inglés que tenéis que hacer como pudisteis ver en el lesson plan de 4° que publiqué en este blog. Un saludo.

Activity book
Page 60
1.
1. We can use questions with ever to ask about things that ñ people have done. 

2. We can use sentences with never to talk about things that we haven't done.

3. We can't use the present perfect to say when we did something. 

3.
1. Have you ever been to the theatre? - >b) Yes, I have. I went last year.
2. Have you ever watched a basketball match? - >c) No, I haven't. I've never watched a basketball match.
3. Have you ever seen a parade? - > d) No, I haven't. I've never seen a parade.
4. Have you ever visited a lighthouse? - >a) Yes, I have. I visited a lighthouse last month.

4..
1. Have you ever been to a funfair? Yes, I have/No, I haven't
2. Have you ever visited a TV studio? Yes, I have /No, I haven't
3. Have you ever been to a museum? Yes, I have /No, I haven't

Page 61
1.
1.Roller coaster.             4. Fun house 
2. Merry-go-round         5. Bungee trampoline 
3. Big wheel.                    6. Bumper cars.

2. 
1. The clown is playing tricks on the visitors. 
2. They use the bungee trampoline. 
3. Freddy is in the control room. 
4. The floor moves. 
5. Ben starts the wind tunnel. 
6. Trick is the clown. 

Page 132
_ Circle the correct words. 
 1. Been/went.                2. Seen/seen
 3. Visited/visited.          4. Been/been

_ Complete the suggestions. 
1. How about going on the roller coaster?
2. Why don't we see the clowns? 
3. Let's buy a balloon!
4. What about playing football? 
5. How about having lunch by the lake? 

Page 62
2.
1. Go to.            4. Go in
2. Going on.     5. Going on
3. Going on      6. Go on

3.
1. How about feeding the ducks? 
2. Why don't we play tennis? 
3. What about going to the café? 
4. Let's go on the swings. 

Page 64
No hacer estos ejercicios. 

Page 65
1. 
- Name of tourist attraction: Grabovaca cave park. 
- What to see and do: See a rock formations, stalactites.,, bridges, go on a guide tour. 
- Adjectives to describe it: Amazing, beautiful, fantastic. 
- How much it costs: €5, adults €6
- Important information: Wear warm clothes and strong shoes. 
- Website address:  www.croatiaadventures.hr

3. Respuesta libre. Lo corregiré a la vuelta. 

Page 66
1. 
I like showing somebody else my favorite places. 

2. 
1. Have you ever seen a parade? 
2. At the top of the big wheel. 
3. A science museum. 
4. They went to the theatre. 
5. He wants to go rafting. 

Page 68
- Lesson 3
1.
1. Have you ever visited a castle?
No, I haven't. /Yes, I have...

2. Have you ever seen a lighthouse?
No, I haven't /Yes, I have...

3. Have you ever watched a football match?
No, I haven't / Yes, I have...
4. Have you ever gone rafting?
No, I haven't /Yes, I have...

- Lesson 5
1.
- What about reading comics?
- Let's go bowling!
- What about doing a jigsaw?
- Why don't we go to the zoo?
- How about reading comics?

SOLUCIONES Ficha 1
1.
1. b) go to a museum.
2. a) go rafting.
3. d) go to the theatre. 
4. C) go bowling. 

2. 
1. Have you ever visited an aquarium? 
2. Have you ever been bowling? 
3. Have you ever made a snowman? 
4. Have you ever visited a TV studio? 

SOLUCIONES Ficha 2

1. 
1. Fun house.                     4. Big wheel
2. Bungee trampoline.    5. Merry-go-round 
3. Bumper cars.                6. Roller-coaster 

2. 
1. Why don't we have a barbecue? - - > d) 
2. How about making a snowman? - - > e) 
3. Let's do crafts - - > a) 
4. What about making a sandcastle? - - > c) 
5. Why don't we fly a kite? - - > b) 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Tarea inglés 4°. Semana del 20 al 26 de abril

Tarea de inglés 4°. Semana del 11 al 17 de mayo

Deberes inglés para 4°