Soluciones inglés 4°. Semana del 11 al 17 de mayo.

Buenos días chicos y chicas de cuarto, 
Como cada viernes os dejo las soluciones de los ejercicios propuestos para esta semana de inglés para que podáis corregir vuestra tarea. 

SOLUCIONES 

Grammar worksheet: Have to

1. Today is a holiday. I don't have to work.
2. Does your sister have to go to school today?
3. My mother has to go to the post office now. 
4. I have to study for the grammar test tomorrow. 
5. A: Do they have to get up early every morning? B:yes, they do.
6. Patrick doesn't have to drive to the store. He can take a bus. 
7. Anne has to see a doctor because she isn't feeling well.
8. Excuse me, I have to answer my phone.
9. Do you have to leave soon?
10. My friend has to take a driving test this afternoon.
11. Camels don't have to drink water for a long time.
12. My sister has to see a dentist. She has an appointment. 
13. Astronauts have to bring food and water into the space.
14. A: Does he have to study now? B: yes, he does.
15. Do you really have to make so much noise?

1. I have to go to the school today.
2. You have to take the bus. 
3. Ken doesn't have to go to work on Friday. 
4. She has to buy tickets for the movie. 
5. We don't have to study every day. 
6. You don't have to run. 
7. We have to study English. 
8. He doesn't have to get up early. 
9. Jen has to go to Tokyo. 
10. They don't have to go shopping. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Tarea inglés 4°. Semana del 20 al 26 de abril

Tarea de inglés 4°. Semana del 11 al 17 de mayo

Deberes inglés para 4°